Saturday, August 23, 2008

Six Quirky things me-me

All right Calisixpack.blogspot.com you asked for it.
Rules:
Link back to the person who tagged you (Check)
List the rules on your blog
Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of your own
Tag 6 "unsuspecting" bloggers to complete the meme

1. I hate to hear someone "earned" a million dollars or more. Whether a regular person, athlete, star, etc. I DON'T believe anyone ever "earns" this kind of money.

2. I like to wake up several times during the night. It makes the night longer.

3. I hate to misspell words. I hate to see words misspelled. I even spell words in my head as I hear them or say them.

4. I believe teachers should make more than any other professional out there..With this their own training and background checks should be more stringent.

5. I believe most people have "minds of their own", but don't use them. They become puppets, whether of their church, political party, peers, etc.

6. I don't like sun...I love rain. I hate being hot. Doesn't work well for Nor-Cal.

I have noone to tag so I'll get off my soapbox now.

No comments: