Wednesday, April 12, 2006

Sunny California

I am not a big fan of sunshine...Thats right I like the rain...Enough is enough though we need some sun so we can start putting pools in again. Rice crops are gonna be low too due to the rain...I like rice good stuff. Yeah that right just running through general thoughts nothing better to do. Wrote a bid for a redneck today...How do I know hes a redneck...easy...we are giving away a choice of one of our three most popular upgrades with a pool purchase, but what does he ask for? He wants us to throw in that picture of a fish we have in the bathroom...LOL...

2 comments:

David/Sue said...

That is funny, now dont tell me is that picture on black velver? So what were his other options? LOL
Hey look outside really quick, the sun is shining and actually casting shadows. YEAH

Anonymous said...

did you give him the picture?